Tuesday, March 6, 2007

"STEAM-POWERED EX-PRESIDENT GOES ON KILLING SPREE!!"



Another sketch for my animated series concept. This may look like Abraham Lincoln, but it's not! He's been reborn (through the twisted and perverse birth canal of black science) as L.I.N.C.O.L.N.!! What does L.I.N.C.O.L.N. stand for, you ask? Easy -- it stands for Lethally Intelligent Non-Confederate with Obscenely Large Noggin, what else! I based this design (quite obviously, if you're an old-school Marvel Comics fan) on the wacky yet adorable villain M.O.D.O.K. (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing -- they don't make bad guys like they used to. I'll give you L.I.N.C.O.L.N.'S full story when I post his final design -- just thought you'd like a tease of giant-floating-Lincoln-head-with-a-civil-war-era-canon-in-his-hat for now. You're welcome.

No comments: