Saturday, March 10, 2007

"THE RETURN OF THE CHARACTER SKETCHES!!"



Just a few more character sketches for the animated series concept.
First up, Doctor Hedonism. He's a nasty old bugger who's take-no-prisoners pursuit of pleasure puts him in conflict with my group of heroic super-musicans. He's the de-facto head of the evil organization H.E.R.P.E.S., but more on him later. His second-in-command is a bit nastier, and much more offensive -- I'm not sure the world is quite ready for him yet (I actually rendered by Advanced Illustration instructor speechless -- he just sat there repeating "Oh my God... Oh my God", a fact of which I'm quite proud -- , so I'll hold off on introducing him until later.
Next up is the benefactor/ father-figure for my heroes, Professor Syd "Squidhead" Fleetwood. He used to have a normal head... now it's a squid. Why? Wait for it -- more on him later.

No comments: