Friday, December 29, 2006

STANLEY'S "FOAMING RAT"!!



This bizarre little ad was the result of some bored doodling at work one day a couple of years ago, and I just now got around to actually producing it. I was going through a box of notes and doodles that I had stashed away during the move back down to Florida, and I came across this beauty and decided to finish it. I really can't explain the meaning behind this or the origin of the idea -- I was bored, and somehow the image of a guy jamming a foaming pellet into a rat's ass just seemed right.

This may say something deeply twisted about me, but I'm not sure what that would be, and I'd rather not dwell on it right now. Just wait until I do the strip about Richard Dawson and Family Feud that I thought up on the same day -- I came across the notes for that, as well, and I had forgotten all about it until now. That one is pretty disturbing. Anyway, as usual: pen & ink with coloring in photoshop.

No comments: