Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Anush was a Belly Dancer..."


Just finished a job for a fellow whose wife teaches belly-dancing classes here in town. It's a t-shirt design that (I believe) is going to be given to those who take her class. Possibly used in other formats, as well. Anyway, it took longer than I thought to get it they way they wanted it, and there were artistic decisions made that I wouldn't necessarily have chosen to do if it were completely up to me, but (as is the case with freelance work) it ain't up to me. I think it still turned out quite nice. Hopefully, they'll send me one when they're printed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool. Bro, your work was my fav of the Ringling ill show this year, probably since it's got that comic book zing similar to what I like to dabble in. Keep em comin'

Gary Barker said...

Jared, how about some comic sample pages for Godzilla, Godzilla vs. a squid thingee, King Kong, King Kong vs. Godzilla, or a revival of Konga, Reptilicus(sp?), Werewolf By Night, Swamp Thing, Captain Marvel(DC)................

Caleb Prochnow said...

kudos on your recent "Hollywood Producer" job... Can't wait to see some of the work.